PEPLYN PLUS liquid filter cartridges are utilised for the clarification and prefiltration of a wide range of products in the pharmaceutical, beverage, ultrapure water and fine chemical industries.
The all polypropylene construction ensures a broad range of chemical compatibility making PEPLYN PLUS cartridges particularly suitable for the filtration of aggressive and viscous chemicals and solvents. They do not suffer from hydrolysis in aggressive solutions which would result in the contamination of the process fluid.
Extensive research has resulted in filter media with continuously graded fibre density giving progressively finer particulate retention through the depth of the media.
This combined with optimised media pleating density gives PEPLYN PLUS cartridges exceptional lifetime performance.
Features and Benefits
• Micron rating range from 0.6 to 100 micron
• Pleated media for high flow rates and long life
• Graded density for excellent particle retention
• Wide range of end caps to provide retrofitting of existing systems
• All polypropylene construction